Celebrating Hispanic Roots Dinner Series at Subterra Kitchen & Cellar
Join us Sunday, September 17th or Sunday, October 15th for a beautiful five-course dinner at Subterra Kitchen and Cellar in Newberg.
When: Sunday, September 17th or October 15th
Location: Subterra Kitchen and Cellar in Newberg
Tickets: $125 per person
Each of these fabulous wine makers, including us, have created a special wine packages for the event and will donate 10% of sales to ¡Salud!. Additionally, a portion of the dinner series tickets and wine sales will benefit ¡Salud!
Purchase dinner tickets, learn more about Celebrating Hispanic Roots and explore our exclusive package with the buttons below.
September 17th Participating Wineries:
– Elena & Leo Rodriguez – Alumbra Cellars
– Carla Rodríguez – Beacon Hill Winery
– Lizzy Esqueda – Mijita Wine Company
– Sofia Torres – Cramoisi Vineyard
– Sam Parra – Parra Wine Company
October 15th Participating Wineries:
– Patricia Dobbes – Iterum Wines
– Cristina Gonzales – Gonzales Wine Company
– Aurora Coria – Coria Estates
– Adrian Cornejo – Nueva Aventura
– Ximena Orrego – Atticus Wine
– JP Valot – Valcan Cellars
Wine & Vines Tasting & Silent Auction
Join for “Wines & Vines” on Ocotber 4th at Chemeketa Eola Viticulture Center for an evening of philanthropy in support of Salem/Kiezer’s Assistance League.
Assistance League is a national non-profit organization run by volunteers, of which there are over 22,000 nationwide. Locally, their philanthropic programs supply new clothing, shoes and food to underprivileged children, provide grants for art, music and cultural awareness to teachers in high poverty schools, and deliver books to shut-in adults in our community.
We invite you to meet us there for excellent food, wine and entertainment as well as a silent wine auction and a wine wall.